Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Shopping Spree vs My Job


I should be real excited with the title-above but haha I don't know myself. I am feeling usually superB normal without any excitement. January is a superB superB spending month. Bought a few lovely apparels I am totally in love with. One shopping day can finish your whole month allowance. Spending money is always easy but finding'em is rather hard.

*****

A bad morning news making me feeling uneasy now. The PSC proposed to extend the compulsory public service for doctors from three years to either five or ten years. Click here. This is ridiculous! The government's scholars need to work for government for 10 years as 'they' can accept and understand it because the government spent on them(it is like a contract for them) but for private students like us, I think its really unfair and they have no right of extending us just to keep us and make sure we don't work for private hospitals.
But THEY are the government, said they have all the right doing whatever they want.

We do have choices. Like thinking how to keep the senior MO from not working for the private. Government can always find ways. Like giving more allowances or salary, but they rather extend the new ones. Working for long hours a day, 6-7 days a week and earning like 1 thousand dollar per month? Mcdonald's workers in the states earn better than a doctor does in Malaysia. But no matter how you disagree with them, no matter what you do, what you will do, IT IS useless. We are just a tiny-tiny lil thingy who are not suppose to voice out whatever shit.
We, citizens are forever to be succumbed. We do NOT have liberty for anything. But to follow.

Once people told me, it is useless to migrate to other countries because you will never be the first citizenship in that country BUT staying in Malaysia 'as' a Chinese, I will never be treated as first citizenship too. I love my country but I am sad and disappointed.

How badly the students been complaining about the unfairness in Russia. How corrupted Russia is. Well here I would like to ask, which country is not corrupted? And is your country treating you fairly as a citizen. My answer is no. NO and NO.

6 Anti-Kubi on "Shopping Spree vs My Job"

iriene on January 27, 2010 at 1:03 PM said...

I like your photos, they really look fabulous!

Unknown on January 27, 2010 at 1:14 PM said...

What you say is indeed true. I feel sad for those medic student now. 10 years is very very LONG time. Pharmacy public service already been extended my doctors dunno what next.. ><
Sometime being a Chinese in Malaysia is just not as good as the first citizen here. And for you who pursuit the dream using own money instead of gov. scholarship is really unfair.

How many years till you grad? Hope you can escape this ridiculous thing.

ChiroBie on January 27, 2010 at 1:39 PM said...

5 more months till I grad. But I don't think I(@anyone) can escape from this. Even IF I have already start working lets say, I still have to work like any other new grads. Follow the new rules. I don't know mannn...

AnN on January 27, 2010 at 5:46 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ChiroBie on January 27, 2010 at 6:04 PM said...

Haha Ann, funny. I hope not! LOL =p I am just writing my opinion, IF because of this my blog being suspend or like what you said under surveilance, well haha it makes me feel like I am NOT even a human living in THIS 'world'. I don't even have human rights ~ I am muted.

But not to worry,I am not famous, so not many people gonna read or care what I say or write. Heeee. I blog for what I feel.

We have the same favorite sentence LOL ; 'Doctors should not only think about profit. They also have to think about the country’s interests -- your contribution to the country' Haha!

My opinion is that when you need something from the citizens, you need 'us' to agree with what you can give and do for our country. For example, many ppl paying high taxes but they get what they gave in return. And one said increasing salary meaning increasing our living expenses, so better not to increase salary? I disagree!

AnN on January 27, 2010 at 11:58 PM said...

accidently deleted haha~ anyway..you know what I Said...

I have so much more to say bout this..so it is a good thing I am not anyone famous..if not..might be in the lock up soon haha~

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates