Monday, January 25, 2010

SuperB Bored


Today is only the 3rd day after exam or I should say the 3rd day of my home-staying holiday. Damn it. I am bored. I am really bored. I don't know what I should do. Blogging, movie marathon, reading, baking, cooking, sleeping, outing? Or whatever shit I am not interested at. It's really cold. I don't feel like going out, I don't feel like reading, I don't feel like baking or cooking either. Too much of sleeping like 18 hours a day or more, 3-5 movies a day? Gosh... I am so so so dizzy. Hah!

And I am spider-webbed ! ! !

I can actually start reading novels or start baking new recipes but I am just so not interested doing ANY of it. Damn. I don't even have mood to blog because I have nothing to blog about. And I left my travel blog stranded since months ago. All because of this one post, Hoover Dam Nevada. You will know why if yo
u happen to read this post in future, only IF I have the desire continuing it. I doubt if I have the determination to blog about every single city I have been to. That's a lot seriously. And in fact I don't blog really well, do I ?

I don't have a start nor an ending. So that is it till the next time I have better things to write about.

P.S ; I have like more than 70 items/apparels to give away or to throw away. I can't afford to fly everything back Malaysia. And I believe I have more to give away but just not now. I wish I know how to send them back and how I wish I have visitors from Malaysia.

4 Anti-Kubi on "SuperB Bored"

Wen-li on February 1, 2010 at 3:28 PM said...

ask help from juniors living near u to bring back the items when they are going back. everyone sure has an empty luggage back to m'sia ;)

ChiroBie on February 1, 2010 at 4:40 PM said...

I hope so Wenli! XD

tzeyin said...

or u can also give them to people like....um...ME!!!! hahaha...

ChiroBie on February 2, 2010 at 11:32 AM said...

Hahahaha . . . I misread, tot you said can pass to you to bring back Malaysia LOL =p

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates