Friday, January 29, 2010

Oh MY Oh


Again and again and again.
I need to stop myself.
Feeling guilty. What's the purpose of winter sale?
I am guilty eying only on new arrival items. And bought mostly all new arrival items because they are so so so much more attractive. The worst part is that I 'felt' like I shopped for winter sales
-__- !!! but I actually didn't make use of winter sale at all.


BUT but but I did not regret because o.m.g I just love'em all.

I promised myself (now) that I am D.O.N.E with shopping, even though I have one more bloody item in my mind now. Only this one final-final-final item. Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Why I am never empty-handed. Every time.

Hungry. Off ~

6 Anti-Kubi on "Oh MY Oh"

fufu on February 1, 2010 at 12:24 PM said...

wish i have more euro here >< i have only 2items for cny

ChiroBie on February 1, 2010 at 12:32 PM said...

Haha! You have 5 more months... to come to Moscow while I am still here! I need some visitors mannnnn XD It's not THAT far from Frankfurt LOL =p

Wen-li on February 1, 2010 at 2:36 PM said...

gosh you're tempting me to shop!!!

ChiroBie on February 1, 2010 at 4:38 PM said...

Haha How charred are u now? LOL =p Gooooo shoppppp . . . XD

simonso on February 3, 2010 at 1:19 PM said...

shopping can stop wan meh?

ChiroBie on February 3, 2010 at 2:49 PM said...

Simon, shopping can NEVER stop haha. But if NO money, then everything need to be stop wuahahahaha =p

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates