Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010


I stayed home for New Year.
Been celebrating New Year eve at Kremlin, the center for 4 years in a row and this year I chose to stay home because I don't enjoy the Russian crowd plus those lousy fireworks =p So, I stayed home! And here : One of the best fireworks 2010 I found in Youtube. I do enjoy watching fireworks from Hong Kong & Sydney too.

All my life ; I made no resolutions for the New Year.The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me. But it wouldn't be New Year's if I didn't have regrets. So say it : I have regrets!

Would you be mad if I said Happy Studying instead of Happy New Year ? Heeeeee.

Kubi-Quote of the Year ; The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate =) So, peeps Happy New Year 2010 ! ! ! Have a blast!
I am gonna love my new year !
Thank god for all the blessings these years and do bless me with many many good returns =) And lots of luck in exams! Give me unlimited colorful days =) Wooopeeee . . . Exam gonna be in 2 weeks time.

0 Anti-Kubi on "Happy New Year 2010"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates