Saturday, January 23, 2010

A New Start


A new start for me is the moment of ending every final paper of the semester. This semester is finally over. And next gonna be the final-final-final semester. Happy but sad at times. I am a girl who loves freedom. I really meant freedom! So I am not sure what's gonna happen after start working. I could not think more or blame more because I really am choosing the path myself. Being a hell-tortured doctor.

Today had my final paper Surgery. One of my favorite subject. And I love my exam today. It goes really well, excited, scary at times. MCQ was tough. Like the toughest after Physics, I had 5 years ago. When the examiner came out with a stack of papers for those who failed the MCQ, and start reading the names one by one, my heart was like gonna fall and tear apart. It was one of the scariest moment in my life. Because I thought I didn't do well. And Danbo told me he didn't too. When we both names are NOT called, I can't believe myself. We all screamed and hugged. So dramatic but its all the true moment of life lol. The oral part was pretty good. And I love my questions, I had 3 questions from Surgery, Endocrinology and Anaes hehe. Maybe my dream becoming a surgeon getting closer? Heeee. Doubt me not. But things do change.

OVER. A NEW START.

But the feeling of so near yet so far haunt my mind again and again. Regarding to the marking scheme of exams here, promise you getting a red or a blue diplome. And I didn't manage to get a red diplome because of 'an' extra 4, is like one fucking 4. And I know it clearly that its useless to get a red. But the feeling of so near yet so far strike me again. But I am proud of myself for maintaining my results with good grades. I am proud of myself getting all excellent marks in GOS exam even though I am not in the 'list' of red diplome. Studying in Russia is really EQ and mind-torturing! But again its over. Hoping that god will take away all my unwanted thinking and leave me a happy me =) Heeeeeee.

Do you remember him?
If you are my frequent reader you should know heeee.
MR. DANBO my love =p

0 Anti-Kubi on "A New Start"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates