Sunday, February 28, 2010

Snowboarding Moskva


When I say about winter snowboarding or skiing ~ automatically first place you guys gonna think of is Switzerland! Or maybe Canada? And please put Russia in the list also! We went snowboarding last month! I didn't blog for quite a while remember? Heeeee. So, this is my first time playing on a snowboard. I wouldn't say it is awesome. It was breathtaking XD If you like the feeling of acceleration, well this is the sport for you =p
I chose snowboarding because like I said, my first time =) I tried winter skiing once few years back. Skiing is much easier to control vs to snowboarding but I totally hate the boots. Boots for snowboarding are so much easier to wear and to walk. Can climb up the hill much much easier. This is also one of the reason why I snowboarded this time. If you do not know, well the length of the board is depend on your height and of course shorter person like me, can manage the board better *wink*. But still I suck at snowboarding. How good can I be for the first time? Other than height, you got to know which side of board you gonna slide on, either right or left. I chose right. So you gotta slide your right leg first and then zig-zag your board to balance up yourself. You can always choose to slide horizontally. But I prefer vertical and zig-zag with my right leg first=) Correct me if I am wrong. Wearing the boots and standing up for sliding is a tough job, but after a few attempts I am sure you can handle it well. Like I did? NOPE. I am really suck at it. Heeeeeeee. My only advice is to, find a small hill for your first few attempts, else you might be stuck on top of the hill for hours. Like us! Wuahahahaha XD
And oh yeah other than snowboarding and skiing, you can choose tubing also! I wanna try this ! ! ! Hopefully by this week or next when the winter is still here. I guess tubing will be the easiest, even kids can play well. What you needa do is to sit on the tube and let the cable pull you up to the hill and slide down with your arse on the tube! Oh yeah, remember to scream a lil XD

2 Anti-Kubi on "Snowboarding Moskva"

fufu on February 28, 2010 at 10:45 PM said...

korea and japan also the snowboarding destinations =p 3yrs havent touched snowboard >< i wanna snowboarding and do the jumping =p

ChiroBie on February 28, 2010 at 10:56 PM said...

OH yeah Japan! Hokaido? Hehe. Auwwww . . . You can do the jumping? Sure or not wuahahaha XD I have few friends are really good in snowboarding. I mean REALLY good. I am envious! Hehe =p

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates