Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Frozen ~ Moscow River


It's time to get something to blog on! I am reminding myself from time to time to NOT let my blog be stranded. I don't know where I should start or what I should blog about because so many things have been going on around me lately. Loads of outing, loads of thinking, loads and loads and loads of everything. I checked my picture folders and finally I decided to start blogging about my outing last month!

Moscow River for the frozen river =)
Nobody would go to Moscow River during winter. So far, I have only been to once or maybe twice and definitely it wasn't during winter. With the blardy blardy blardy low temperature -25C, we planned to go out for the sake of the temperature! We stood and sat on Moscow River, like I said before it is not a pond or some stagnant water, it is a damn flowing river! It was Kenny's idea. 4 of us followed him, or I shall say we agreed to go for his stupid idea BUT but but it was totally cool =)

Hes in my favorite picture =)Standing on the frozen river . . .
We took heaps of photos and like usual, with the presence of Kenny, our photos have to be a lil different or there must be something unusual that he had to do with. But we had a wonderful outing!

He didn't wanna wear his jackets,
god sake it was -25C =__=
Finally he UNDRESS himself.
He wanted to take off his pants also,
but haha we didn't wanna go crazee with him LOL =p
While walking to the river from metro, we walked through Cathedral of Christ the Savior - said to be the largest orthodox church in the world. Well, I guess only Russians are orthodox that is why they have the largest church in the world haha. Correct me if I am wrong LOL =p Aauwwww Look at the blue sky. Rarely you can see such a blue sky when the temperature is below -25C.
I shall say; this winter is the winter ~ I took most pictures of Moscow, most footsteps on snow and I am starting to like winter now. I am starting to miss snowing. I am starting to miss the natural cold weather.

6 Anti-Kubi on "The Frozen ~ Moscow River"

Unknown on February 28, 2010 at 11:26 AM said...

nice nice! when did you went to the frozen river? recently?

ChiroBie on February 28, 2010 at 7:40 PM said...

Last month =) I don't think it's safe to stand on the river now, the temperature is get warmer for good XD

fufu on February 28, 2010 at 9:09 PM said...

wow -25'C i wanna go to moscow!!!! =p anyway it's gonna be cold again next week in germany according to the forecast :)

ChiroBie on February 28, 2010 at 9:11 PM said...

Come b4 I grad XD

Ken Wooi on March 2, 2010 at 4:18 AM said...

i miss snow now! =D

kenwooi.com

ChiroBie on March 2, 2010 at 4:56 PM said...

I am gonna miss snow too. Very soon after I grad -____-

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates