Friday, February 26, 2010

I Shall Return


I should start blogging again after such a long hiatus. New semester started 3 weeks ago. So far, had one exam last week. Now I am gonna be free for at least 5 weeks till my next exam-posting. I didn't transfer any pictures till yesterday since after the last time I said I wanna blog about my outing during winter break in Moscow. Hopefully soon again I'll return =)

I am going through some hard times planning the Europe trip ~ my mum and I for this summer after my graduation. I have no idea where 'should' I go or better said should my mum be happy with. I have only Holland in my mind now since I've never been to Holland before.

Perhaps I am wasting lots of money visiting the same cities again and again, but sometimes just can't help. I guess this time I might again visit Paris for the 2nd and London for the 4th time? Thinking of Edinburg. Brussels too? Or maybe Switzerland again ? ? ? Hedek.

I actually have so many places in mind that I wanna visit, so many of them, but like I said this time it would be more appropriate choosing countries for my mum than myself. If I knew this gonna happen today, I should have save all the countries at my right-side bar on this blog for this summer. Now that I regretted for not visiting (countries which are more exotic not for my mum like . . . ) Greece, Eygpt, Africa, Siberia and etc etc and I have NO chance for all these, at least for the next few years. How sad.

0 Anti-Kubi on "I Shall Return"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates