Monday, November 23, 2009

Paranormal Activity


Lately I'd been watching a lot of movies, thanks to the superB bloody crazy internet we've got here. SuperB superB slow, really slow haha ! Paranormal Activity. Since I was young, I am never a fan of horror or ghost movie esp when it comes to Korean's, Thailand's etc etc or maybe Japanese. The last time I went for a ghost or horror movie in cinema was 7 years ago, and that was also my only time watching horror movie in cinema! The tales of 2 sisters. It may not sound scary to you at all, but it was threatening my life for 2 months after the movie and from that time onwards I promised myself for not watching horror movie ever in a cinema! Sooner and sooner, my mum told me that I gotta train myself from watching'em since am gonna work oncall in hospital years later (what I worry the most all the time) but I ignored her because I thought they have no connections at all.

Until year ago, whenever there is a horror movie on screen, or said : the scariest ever, my friends always invite me to watch'em together - so that I won't be freak out. Even though I close my eyes with pillows most of the time, but still, out of 100, 10% I get to watch the horror part, not bad at all right. Plus, they are so generous to read me the subtitles haha!

Last week I watched Paranormal Activity and that was the bravest me watching 60% out of 100% haha! Well, you know why when you watch it - you gotta have patience and concentration, it is connected more to things happening in a normal haunting house and I think you should really watch it unless you have motion-sickness, then you shouldn't. Heee.
You might like it. To me, it is SO REAL. I didn't sleep well that night, had nightmares and I dare not get down from bed when I was already awake at 12NOON because the room is dimmed with curtain, and someone knocked on the door just like that scene LOL! Its a good movie you should watch, you might think it is 100% true-case but after googling them, well it's a fiction of course!

The movie haunt my mind again NOW while entering this post -____-

Alright cut the haunt! I
went for 2012 in Dome Cinema yesterday - well it's nice but not as good as I expected. Not impressive is the right word to use.

*****

I
am having Endocrinology posting now. 5 more postings to end this semester. 1.5 more months for my winter exams and well 7 more months for my graduation! Not excited at all, instead a lil depress haha well I think I prefer study life MORE! I thought everyone prefer studying or will definitely miss their study life eventually after start working, not until just now, one of my friend told me, he prefer working Heee!

Dinner time!

3 Anti-Kubi on "Paranormal Activity"

AnN on November 29, 2009 at 10:42 PM said...

OMG...I watched it too that day with my roomies...It was so real...So freakishly real and I hate that part where Katie's legs get pulled down the hall..

The person who thought of this show is sick sick sick....
and some one was knocking the door when we were watching it.WE dare not get down the bed...just squirming there with pillows and comforters...

Crazy but good..haha~

ChiroBie on December 1, 2009 at 5:18 PM said...

Yeah babeh! So real rite LOL =p Now, 2 weeks after still haunting my mind!

But I watched the interview online, its fiction LOL
I wanted to make sure myself IT IS A FICTION. Not so scare mah haha!

AnN on December 1, 2009 at 11:46 PM said...

I checked online IMMEDIATELY after watching the movie to make sure it is only fictional..only then I could actually sleep..haha but still~ It's freaky at night..haha~

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates