Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Am A Sickass


Been almost a week sitting home, sleeping home doing nothing. I am such a sickass, inanity - what a depressing week. After so many things had happened in my life for the past one week, I thought life would eventually be better but I was just merely hoping. With temperature, hoarseness of voice, running nose, stiffness of muscles, bloody diffuse headache really scared myself a little about H1 N1 - now as one of the top rank infectious in Moscow(too). Not only H1N1, only minor Influenza A causing really bad prognosis eg. closing schools and all.

Thank god, after soooooooo many days sleeping and resting home - I am much better now. My first time being home so many days for the sake of sickness, normally I do still go for classes unless I couldn't walk, but this time, I dare not risk my life getting any superinfection out there. My headache persist until now predominantly occipital part. I need NSAIDs everynight before bed.
*****

Now and again, I need some good-looking pictures of the delicious food I couldn't eat NOW - at least to sweeten my saliva a lil vs. my bitterness of mouth resulting from overtaking drugs by skipping lots of meal. I am becoming a skeleton soon.

Look at the yummy yummy Tandoori Chicken with Beriayni . . .
and the Steamed Glutinous Rice with chicken a.k.a Loh Mai Kai I made last week. Make me DROOL right now.

Food can really make you FAT and happy at times!

2 Anti-Kubi on "I Am A Sickass"

bc said...

oi, miss u 2 idiots :)

ChiroBie on November 13, 2009 at 7:50 PM said...

oi, miss u 3 fckers MORE =p

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates