Tuesday, November 17, 2009

End Fall


The beginning of winter, imagining myself being trapped in some frozen-hard-and-unbreakable sea-lake. Under it, oh yeah trapped inside. How much I've hated winter and snow in Moscow BEFORE, now that I realize I should start appreciating it. This is my last fall in Moscow. I am gonna miss it badly.

Today, the snow was exceptionally superB - - - - - SOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo NICE! Had some lousy pictures from camera-handphone but unable to post it here because the hps don't belong to me, so gotta transfer it later.
*****

The end fall and beginning of winter, somehow I miss sun.

I miss summer.
I miss soaking myself under the sun.
Roast myself under the superB HOT sun.
I miss the feeling of humidity. I miss being sweaty.
I miss the ocean. I miss MIAMI >.<>
I miss walking along the sandy comfy beach.
I miss wearing slippers and sunglasses LOL.
And I truly miss people-seeing on the beach.
How badly I miss my last summer trip. You can feel it Heeee. My next or future few months' post updates will be full of whitey-snowy pictures. There you gonna miss my summer pictures and I miss them already!

What do you think IF I bring along my lousy digi-camera(DSLR way too big and heavy) everyday to hospital, take down whatever 'shits' that glance through my eyes along the way. A good idea,huh? 'Just a random thought' Night Babeh!

2 Anti-Kubi on "End Fall"

bc said...

caption for the 1st picture:
chorus from neyo-be on you, kept playing in my head when i see this pic.

ChiroBie on November 19, 2009 at 5:57 PM said...

LOL *SLAP*

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates