Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Arise Of Winter


I have YET to transfer most pictures but here I have some winter pictures I took this morning around hospital's compound. Some of the pictures are taken with hp-cameras as I've mentioned, so bear with it. And most of them taken by my lousy digi-camera. Its small and light (the only advantage I can think of) Heeeee.
I actually never blog about winter in Moscow before, EVER, I was surprised myself after such a long time, 6 years in Moscow. So,there you go some appetizers of winter!
This picture below shouldn't really be posted 'like this' because it was taken for some reason haha and I should upload one more picture (together) which was taken 5 years ago with the same people and same post.

It should be like some 'pic VS pic' LOL. I bet you will laugh, until . . . make sure your floor is clean enough for you to roll! Well, somehow I couldn't find the picture anymore but once I got it I will definitely post it up ~ Oh yeah 7 of us origin (sound really weird, like some products imported from~) from the same college before entering medical uni, counting more than 8 years of friendship. I do have friends lasting for more than 20 years, since childhood (I sound old) but well these 8 years - we, 7 cuckoos happen to be at my golden-age (my 20's). LOL. What to do, we stucked here for 6 years!
I don't know if you find the pictures are really that bad, I mean the quality but for me, I find it really depressing. I mean the pictures. Yeah winter is soooooooo depressing, don't you think so? To be compare with summer-time >.< Even my entry looks really gloomy, not colorful anymore. That is why I prefer colorful winter jackets because colors are needed!

Danbo shouted : I need new winter jacket!
Kubi replied : I need new winter apparels too XD


I should get my arse kickin' to transfer the rest of the pictures~ Btw, I am having TB posting now - It's DAMN BORING. It has been so long I'd never attended such an useless class. Everyday. I really hate this cycle to the MAX.

0 Anti-Kubi on "Arise Of Winter"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates