Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Last Summer


My fingers' been itching to update a post and I'd been thinking so long because I have nothing interesting to blog about. And I am sure you are not really interested to read about my life in words, life that more than you should know. My brain never stop functioning, remembering myself how much I'd been missing my last summer trip in states. I really miss the stressfree carefree whateverfree life I had - the food, the companions, the beaches, the nature, shopping and etc. etc.

If I have ONE wish to be granted NOW - I wish I could to fly away for a long-long break (at least out of this room) BUT of course a-free-trip-all-in Hee. I wish everything I am missing right now appear JUST right in front of me. DAMN. It's really depressing sitting HERE. Please grant me . . . Please grant me . . .
FOOD
Ma lovely delicious plate of Pigpick at Jimmy's BBQ NYC
I miss eating Hush Puppies. I really LOVE'em
The best roasted duck - Chinatown London
My favorites for morning Dimsum breakfastThe biggy longy snow crab I had in Crab Shacks . . . YummyA decent plate of Nasi Lemak with Anchovies & Prawn Sambal I cooked.The Florida Lobster at Sam Seltzer
Malaysian-Singaporean Food at Farmer's Market L.Angeles
ROOTBEER I heart
A place where you can hangout when you are bored,
a place where you can watch all the blockbuster movies,
English cinema that you can NEVER find in Moscow.(How pathetic?)

Ziegfeld Cinema NYC
Oh My Oh Miami Beach - The BEST beach ever.The best people seeing beach,
the best ocean I ever had.
I miss soaking under the sun,
I miss roasting my skin on the beach.

The Niagara Falls.
The best ride I had - under the fall.The Maid Of Mist.

Goshhhh . . . My best road trip to Vegas. Best companions.
Shamu Shamu the killer whale XD
The most entertaining show in SeaWorld
The little cutie cutie penguins . . .
Most memorable fireworks at Magic Kingdom DisneyWorld Orlando, Florida
It was superBBbbrrr . . . Niceeeeeeeeee
Please GRANT me . . . NOW
*****

0 Anti-Kubi on "My Last Summer"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates