Monday, October 12, 2009

Hari Raya 2009


My final time celebrating Hari Raya in Moscow, final time attending open house at the Malaysian Embassy in Russia. Most of the students in my batch went - Not only to the embassy but also the-de-tour around Moscow! Not merely the food that we craved for, the gathering that we enjoyed so much ~ And oh yeah this will be my final year in Moscow, perhaps my final time celebrating Hari Raya with my batchmates. If you don't know, I am in my final year now.

Nothing much to say about the event and the venue because its (is always) the same as every year (throughout 6 years) but I guess this is my first time blogging about this event LOL =p But still, I prefer load you with more pictures XD than just typing.

The weather was really really really gloomy and sucky. Thus the pictures turned out to be as gloomy.

Well starting with my favorite picture of the day . . . They all looked so beautiful plus the angle of the picture, well my favorite of the day keke XD

MGU ( Moscow State University )
Cutest picture of the day - look at the kids mannn LOL =p
My group for the rest of my Year 6 =)
St. Basil Church at Kremlin
I don't remember how many times I took pictures with this church throughout these 6 years but definitely less than 10 times LOL =p
The guys are just toooo cute again -
of course I requested them to make such a gesture O_OVictory Square or whatever it should be called - "Park Pabedi"

Finally the embassy - Only now I noticed that I actually did not take a lot of pictures at the Embassy, afterall nothing so special in there, so decently 2 pictures are more than enough.

Our ambassador and his wifey
With this last picture - completes my post now.

Tips : Do not drink too much water at night, esp when you gotta take picture the next day - There you see my puffy-face!

0 Anti-Kubi on "Hari Raya 2009"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates