Saturday, October 17, 2009

I.HomeMade


Agar Agar a.k.a Jelly I made
during Mooncake festival weeks ago.
Fishy Fishy & Shells keke

Watermelon Jelly - a fail product, believe me my mum
can make it reaaaaaalllyyyy niceeeeee.

*****
Homemade Yong Tau Fu
I think its really yummy yummy LOL =p
Tough posting just over yesterday, and finally
I have some time for myself and oh yeah,
I can definitely cook and bake more.

My cheesecake is baking right now.
Hoping the weather will turn better tomorrow,
I needa outing.

3 Anti-Kubi on "I.HomeMade"

shogunn_general on October 18, 2009 at 8:48 AM said...

looks really yummy!! ^^

ChiroBie on October 18, 2009 at 11:59 AM said...

Hehe Its really yummy! *drool*

michy msamy on October 21, 2009 at 11:02 PM said...

i like!!! :-)

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates