Saturday, October 17, 2009

Autumn Oh Autumn


My last Autumn season in Moscow, and also my first time Autumn in Moscow! Hehe... Well its actually my FIRST time taking pictures during Autumn. Lotsa people love this season the best, but as for me I am not sure which one I like the most but definitely not the winter, in Russia. I do love Autumn too but I would love it better if lesser rainfall.

Autumn oh Autumn...
Only manage to take a few pictures because its kinda cold and windy. And hopefully the weather will get better - because I really need more Autumn's pictures XD
Uploading only 3 pictures take me forever with this new internet connection - really sucky. I uploaded them overnight and went bed! And..... publish now - The weather is sooooooo nice - Sunshine Sunday! Kubi is heading out XD

3 Anti-Kubi on "Autumn Oh Autumn"

V!W! on October 18, 2009 at 1:17 PM said...

NICE!

kim on October 23, 2009 at 8:06 AM said...

u guys are so good in cooking. my saliva drool jz looking at the pics

ChiroBie on October 25, 2009 at 1:56 AM said...

Come join us for dinner at least for once ! Hehe XD

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates