Monday, March 22, 2010

Ninety Nine


Kubi is gonna reconstruct all her photo albums in FB, gonna update her kubi-bloggy again, gonna really really upload her USA travel pics, gonna get a new LX3 toy soon enough, gonna damn so work hard on her guitar, gonna do all her hotel bookings, gonna handle the graduation thingy *with care*, gonna handle her skin with superBBB lotsa moisturizer, gonna find ways to bring my loveliest stuffs back home, so gonna spend more time with friends and more outing, so so so gonna bake like there is no tomorrow . . . gonna explode soon with list of things need to be done ! ! !

I am such such such a blardy procrastinator, and I just can't afford to delay anymore ~ Time won't allow me after graduation, so I betta get my arse up! I just wanna finish all these unimportant tasks while I can ~ And out of all things I've mentioned, none of it related to my studies.

And oh YES! Study is NOT my main priority now !

NINETY NINE DAYS TILL MY GRADUATION ! ! !

0 Anti-Kubi on "Ninety Nine"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates