Tuesday, March 9, 2010

# 3 Reunion Dinner


I know it's really really weird having this as my post (again) ~ Chinese New Year had gone so so far away but YET I am still posting about this festive and am STILL gonna post about this festive at least for another one more time. Hehehehe. Well, what to do time wasn't allowing me for the last 2 weeks.

We had a real late reunion dinner which falls on 7th day of Chinese New Year, normally family members will gather home on the eve of the Chinese New Year for this dinner ~ which falls on the day before a new year starts on the Chinese calender. As for those who are married ~ daughters will only be home to visit their biological parents on the 2nd day of Chinese New Year. And I guess I will at least celebrate the eve of Chinese New Year with my parents for another 5 years. Hehe.

So, I had my reunion dinner in Moscow for this year. Well, NOT particularly this year ~ been for 6 years. And I am so so so so blardy glad that I will be home for next year! Keep my fingers cross, not in the hospital! XD Reunion dinner of mine usually consist of my block-mates or I should say ex-block-mates. All of us cooked really a lot ~ 7 dishes for such a tiny amount of people. And like usual, we always have a lot of left-overs. Hehe. But it's a good sign having lots of left-overs, no?

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaa Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ~ ~ ~ The Food ! ! !

Whatever thing ~ which is colorful always by Kubi *wink*
My yummy-yummy appetizers
Fishy steamed with garlic-minced sauce by KMHoney Squidy by YCVegetarian Vegy ~ Zhai Choy by AKHehe ~ The best dish of Danbo ~ ever!
Sweet & sour porky a.k.a Gu Lou Yuk =p
Trust me, it's yummy!
US ~ My "so-called family" in Moscow
Last but not least ~ Yee Sang ! ! !

After the dinner, we had a pajamas partayyyy ~ Hehe. Nothing special in particular because 4 of us always sleep with our pajamas LOL =p Before ending the night, we watched AVATAR together! An awesome masterpiece ! ! !

Overall, I had a great great night =)
P/S : This is not a surgery costume ok.
It is a tailor-made surgery-like-pajama wuahaha XDHappy Chinese New Year ~ The Year of TIGER 2010 ~! ! !
Let's ROAR ~

2 Anti-Kubi on "# 3 Reunion Dinner"

seng hau said...

wow.. so nice.. didnt invite me also :(
haha

ChiroBie on March 10, 2010 at 1:30 AM said...

Hehe you meant the food? LOL =p Next year I invite you! Wuahaha XD

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates