Saturday, December 26, 2009

Kubi-Birthday


This gonna be my final birthday celebration in Moscow. I DO have a lot of good memories here and this birthday party is one of them. This year my birthday party was held at home unlike any other years, well-organized by my group-mates.
Nicely decorated room with colorful lights and balloon, thanks to the food, thanks to the haha angel-hair-band and most importantly biga-biga thanks to the presents hehe. I love the pink panther pajama & haha I love eating lobster LOL =p
Special thanks to these 3 angels ~ Thanks bebs !
Having a birthday party at home ( sadly in my hostel room LOL ) reminds myself a lot about home. Especially when I think of the food cooked by mum, miss eating 'birthday-reddy-eggs' and miss the crowd. If I were to organize a birthday party at home in future, I think nobody gonna come haha plus I am not young anymore. I really hate thinking about age! Heeee.

And I actually put on weight, I look so fleshy and meaty heeee =p Mum gonna love it.

Will be having another birthday dinner tomorrow with Danbo XD and I miss Pancho Villa so much! Gonna blog about it soon =)

Oh by the way, I am on hols now. New year hols + winter break. Not forgetting about exams, exam just gonna be in 3 weeks time, but I barely even started!

1 Anti-Kubi on "Kubi-Birthday"

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!
1st in ur facebook, now first in your blog.

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates