Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How Winter Is Winter


The weather channel is always my daily first choice. My routine since first year in Moscow. It normally shows the actual temperature, feels-like temperature, snowing/sunny/raining/cloudy/thunder ~ and surprisingly tonight ~ It is shown -27C with unavailable other details and Ice Crystals? (I like this word). Heeeee. I am not sure why. Because its indescribably cold tonight ?

I still feel superB cold inside my warm room. No matter what shit you gonna wear on yourself, how bulky you gonna be, you will still feel cold (definitely~!).

-27C is cold BUT not the coldest I had in Moscow. Once it was below 40C. Said winter is a romantic season ~ well it is, when you love snow! BUT not at all when the temperature decreases to -40C. I really think russian should migrate ; even though they have already slowly migrating to countries with sunny beaches like Miami, Naples, Monaco, Nice and etc . . . Well they should migrate the whole country to somewhere else LOL =p

I hate winter but I am already missing it. My final year in Moscow.

Oh yeah, my graduation trip with my groupmates to Siberia seems to be in danger now! Haha XD I really doubt we will still go with such an indescribably weather. What do you say? There you go . . . Irkutsk, Siberia ~ you gonna stay or you gonna go, you decide =p

0 Anti-Kubi on "How Winter Is Winter"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates