Saturday, June 13, 2009

People I Miss


RANKING 1st, my baby-niece-ah-tun-Sydney Ooi.
Shes soon 3 years old. The cutest baby ever.
All the silly things she did at home.
My grandparents.
My beloved grandpa.

Missing my gurls.
My badminton coach. My training.
Missing the fruit farm back home.
The fruit seasons with family.
My silly brother in law. Hehe.
Danbo & his mum. I wonder if he misses his mum lol =pMy daddy. Best man in my life.
Mummy.
My family.
My favorite people.

My god parents & family.
MY long hair.Person I'll never stop missing. Dee my darling.
China was the best trip ever in my life.
5 years ago, we were only using digicam 2.0 MP haha.
Mind the quality of the pics!
Besides I took like 10 rolls of films OMG.
Dee's dad O_O and said that we took every single grass on ground.
My darlingssssssss.
I miss home. Missing all of them. BUT I am STUCKED here.
Gonna miss them for another year.
Not gonna see ANY of them for another year. Exp Danbo.
The positive side is, Kubi gonna meet them next year!!!

Exam stress is kicking me right now. Lack of time.
But like I said, stress hooked up with some laziness.
My family gonna have early father's day celebration tonight.
I miss them.

1 Anti-Kubi on "People I Miss"

Boon Chye on June 18, 2009 at 2:32 PM said...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_KMAQwp0lxJc/SjNJ1iwYbtI/AAAAAAAABXQ/QDJk8PXl1SY/s1600-h/DSCN1115.jpg

ini susah -____-

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates