Friday, June 26, 2009

I Bite


I have the right
Do not test me
Because I bite.

I have the right NOT letting you do what you wanna do
And sometimes you are not as smart as you thought.
So do not overdo.
SEE. KUBI POINTING AT YOU.

Do not test my patient because I do not buy your egoism.
Haha. Get me. Or I bite.

Updated : Tomorrow gonna be my final paper. Unprepared but gotta finish whatever it has to finish. Pray hard.

Kubi & Danbo -__- VERY BORING ! ! ! & sLeePy

2 Anti-Kubi on "I Bite"

tfk-ing :D said...

You'll be the 1st to know if I accidentally kill someone in these few days.

ChiroBie on July 7, 2009 at 1:43 AM said...

Haha... Did you enjoy the tfk-ing in Kubi's room ??? LOL =p

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates