Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mission Impossible


KUBI IS SICK.
HARDLY STUDY.
SLEEP SLEEP and SLEEP.


KUBI IS WORRY.

Maybe tomorrow, maybe not for tomorrow
,
at the end still DEAD.
I have 2 more papers after tomorrow.
Yeah, tomorrow I am having Therapy exam.

Hate it soooooooo MUCH
when
I am sick BUT need to study.


Auwwww. . . A cute picture
What fear me the most, fear everyone THE MOST.
O and G paper.

This subject we studied for TWO years (ago) and also
because of this long period, we have forgotten almost
ALL of it.
Yet no time to revise?
Or just because Kubi never study after the cycle ends?

Shame that I've YET
to start studying it.
I have only 4.5 days for this paper.


DEPRESS
KUBI =(

P.S = I know some people might really love to question me how did I manage to pass through exam IF I am preparing them in a short time, like what I've said above, 4.5 days ( hmm you must be thinking I am LYING, for the sake of ? ? ? YOU! Haha) LOL. I am not a boastful girl, so I mean what I say. I am real to my BLOG XD Errrr . . . So don't stalk Kubi okay.

GOD. HEDEK ! ! !
SORE THROAT and FEVERISH
But EATING SHAUMA ? ? ?
Yeah for dinner.
*****
OOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS MY 100th POST haha XD

1 Anti-Kubi on "Mission Impossible"

teacher said...

wei, no need to study 1 la.
i wat also never touch yet.

(but balik rumah, baca until buku koyak)

normal la. kubi pun macam ini xD

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates