Monday, February 23, 2009

Post-CNY Mood


I had 3 days holiday at home: weekend + today Monday, Men's Day.
Happy Men's Day to all the men in Dom39 + around the world haha!

So throughout the holidays, surprisingly I did not do my routine job : sleep & eat, but to bake cookies! I don't remember when was my last time baking cookies, let me count . . . like 4 years ago? Or 3 years.

So so big thank to Goku for the big oven, at last now I can make full use of it, to not only bake cakes but alr various of cookies. Actually I own this oven for half a year already. But not too bad eh, at least I bake cakes =p

This weekend : CNY Cookies ! ! ! <Late better than never> =p

I planned to bake few varieties of cookies, but end up, I only baked Cornflakes cookies and Butter cookies + helping Pau with her other 2 types of cookies : Pineapple tart and Kuih Bangkit. Her cookies sounds more interesting, harder to bake and nicer to eat eh? Haha! Yeah, so we successfully baked 4 types of different cookies =)

Cornflakes Cookies
Butter Cookies topped with almondPineapple TartKuih Bangkit

And also I have roasted the peanuts, but because of timing, I guess I will only bake Peanut cookies next weekend. Plus Pineapple tarts! Because me fell in love into Pau's Pineapple filling!

Ouuwww, I have so many things to bake haha! Egg Tart too ! ! !

Before ending the night, I baked a Chocolate brownies too. And after baking brownies for the very first time, now I know why brownies always serve warm in cake shop. Because brownies turn hard when it cool down haha! So, only serve brownies when its warm. And because of this reason, I dare not let anyone try my brownies because I assume no one will microwave a cake when you give them a try. So, to prevent them from eating a hard-rock brownies, I decided to keep it all to myself haha! The recipe is not too bad, I love eating it after re heat.

The end my holidays & tomorrow is a new fcking day = A school day (- -)
I am looking forward to bake my weekends again!

4 Anti-Kubi on "Post-CNY Mood"

fufu on February 24, 2009 at 4:49 AM said...

no kiuh tapek? anyway 4 types biscuits are enough =) *staring at choco brownies*

ChiroBie on February 24, 2009 at 4:21 PM said...

Wahh kuih kapek ! I wish!!!

Hostel might get burn! Haha XD
Maybe I shall get the electric kuih kapek-maker lol.

Browniessss Yummy LoL

Anonymous said...

wow... so genggg LOL. so many cookies... can really finish that meh?

ChiroBie on February 27, 2009 at 12:38 AM said...

Can finish, thats why now fever 38.1 C =(

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates