Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Semester


A new semester. Today my 2nd day.
Sometimes I feel the time passes really fast, sometimes I blame why the time moves slow.

I am not ready for new semester, new challenges, new stress and new + harder exams. At times, I felt that the t
ime being unfair, wanting us to work so hard for exam, work so long, work so badly but end up the holiday just 2 weeks. I had not enough.

The other hand, I want myself to graduate fast and leave this cruel place but the other hand, I don't want to miss my study life. I am such a greedy girl. But can I be greedy for once ? ? ?

I hope I don't continuously feel depress for no reason. I have hell lot to worry, I know, and I can't bear myself from being emotional all the time, YET for nothing. I admit sometimes I am a little bit too crazy over things. But luckily, I still own my personal space, own room now, I guess that is my only motivation. And things would be harder if I were not here in my own room, I knew it.

Oh, I have apathy. I have no desire to sort out pictures taken during holidays, no desire to find out about new semester, no desire to go school. But I have desire to sleep all the time! ! ! XD

So, I shall really chin up! <again, I said this> (- -!!!)

3 Anti-Kubi on "New Semester"

AhPau on February 11, 2009 at 3:17 PM said...

hahaha is everyone like this or is it just us? well at least u have a lovely room to come back to!

dun depress ok? what u want to eat i cook for u? where u want to go i bring u? LOL

ChiroBie on February 11, 2009 at 3:29 PM said...

Haha ! ! !

Maybe just us eh... Cham lor, what happen to us ? ? ?

I want your peanut satay sauce ( don't want Gan's) &
I want the Korean spicy & cripsy chicken wing! ! ! Yummy Yummy =p

fufu on February 12, 2009 at 8:09 PM said...

just enjoy your current life now with no regret when you looking back while you are getting old =) good luck

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates