Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Valentine


I always wanna update my blog as often as possible, esp when it comes to a nice festive like Valentine's Day but too bad, I am really lazy to fire the nerve and start blogging about it. I shall not always say everyday is a busy day in fact, I am free since my new semester started till now ( at least), but just not today.

Came home from hospital, straightaway to birthday lunch, back surfed my lovely net, did patient history, went loiter at friend's room, and end up cutting cake time at 11-02. And now its already 1:00 am. I shall go bath and get ready to sleep, as I don't wanna be late for conference tomorrow like today, I don't wanna run my ass off on top of the slippery snow/ice/muddy-dirty-watery-like-shit-street.

I will still blog about my Valentine's Day, share you a nice restaurant to hang out! Another one in Moscow!!!

1 Anti-Kubi on "My Valentine"

fufu on February 18, 2009 at 2:19 PM said...

ahaha girl should be that lazy

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates