Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Freshest Post


If you noticed all the posts in December are posted on the same day, today! Haha I am such a procrastinator, I updated my blog ONE SHOT GO. Well, I am really too busy... LOL

So, this post is my freshest post, today! My weekends are all about cooking, I can't think of any else to do, other than cooking, baking, studying, surfing, and sleeping. Oh one more, FC-ing. Yet to update about the December FC's Feast, that will be later.

Today I made No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake and Egg Tarts! I guess the egg tart was a success but the cheesecake turned out to be too melty because it is a NO-BAKE cheesecake, plus first time baking a no-bake cheesecake (- -!!!).

End up baking it for 10 minutes with medium heat, and end up to be the same, still melty! Can't help. But the taste still fine =)
I prefer my New York Cheesecake better!


Dozens Of Egg Tart~ They are yummy!

My Melty No-Bake + 10 Min Bake Blueberry Cheesecake (- -!!!)
These are also my deserts for FC's 2nd December Feast =)

0 Anti-Kubi on "My Freshest Post"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates