Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Birthday Celebration 2008


Kubi is officially 24, the 5th time celebrating my birthday in Moscow and the only year where all my group-mates attended my birthday dinner + friends. Thus, I had a fabulous day =) Due to the cold weather and compact study schedules, they decided to treat me lunch at a restaurant near our hostel, a new Japanese Restaurant "Mope Sushi", right after class. Interior + Food are nice, prices are reasonable and we had a wonderful lunch + gathering. I guess everyone enjoyed it, and especially myself.
Night time, as usual like every previous year, they came over to my place to sing me a Bday song + cake session, haha thus I asked Goku to wake me up 30 minutes before 12am, because I don't want to blow cake with a sleepy face, like what I did the past 4 years. So, I expected them to come and my stomach is waiting, and in fact all of us are hungry already. They hang in my room until 3am, and once they left I slept till noon time and continue my 2nd part of my BIG day XD
One of my bday present ? ? ?Over-joyed ? ? ?
2nd part of my BIG day is shopping =) Because I woke up late, so Goku and I went out around 5pm, shopping takes like 3 hours only, and we headed to TGI Fridays for dinner. I insisted TGI because its been like half a year I never again try the pork ribs, and this year I want my dinner to be more worthwhile to spend compared to the previous year, where Goku spent money on eating the interior, with bloody expensive food at 22 Sky Lounge! Thus, I suggested to spend half of what he spent last year to something more worthy... So there you go, My Pork Ribs~! We got home late 15 minutes before midnight, phewww.. We caught the last bus too! Its my lucky day!
Besides, Goku and I bought each other "early-christmas" presents. And I am loving it~!!! He is kissing his present too haha XD Not to forget about my birthday presents from friends, thanks people, I really like it! And the one from Goku, million thanks( oh not zillions yet!) because I really love it since the first time I saw it half a year ago haha!

And guess what, Goku baked me a cake!!! Strawberry Cheesecake with star-shaped pattern on the top, even though the star turns out to be like mess-up@marble cheesecake but I still like it XD So sweet of him =) Thank god, my oven is still functioning (I was praying hard inside the room while hes baking outside).
( The cake looks not bad at all huh? ? ? LOL)

Overall, I had a wonderful day!

And time to miss my family.....

Please tell me I still have "time" for my Christmas celebration (- -!!!)
&
Am waiting for Christmas . . .

8 Anti-Kubi on "My Birthday Celebration 2008"

Anonymous said...

Late bday celebration, perhaps somewhere this weekend? or 1st? :)

ChiroBie on December 22, 2008 at 12:01 AM said...

Oh Gohan I like! Haha XD

fufu on December 25, 2008 at 9:24 AM said...

hohohoho merry chritstmas =)
*greeting from hk*

Anonymous said...

why your hair like that de?

ChiroBie on January 5, 2009 at 7:07 AM said...

What is wrong with my hair? ? ? Haha, memang kena boomed! Haha XD

V!W! on January 13, 2009 at 7:46 AM said...

happy belated bday n xmas n new year :P

Anonymous said...

weh, where is my picture?

ChiroBie on January 24, 2009 at 2:36 AM said...

Haha . . .

You still leave me a clue when you gave me such a comment? LOL.

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates