Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dinner With The Girls =)


Kubi decided to throw a small dinner with these 3 girls after such a long time for not having dinner together. It gets real hard to move their butt of the room, as 2 of them with bloody busy schedules + one crazy book worm. But this time they made it! Not a BIG dinner but small + happy. Dinner takes place in Kubi's Room =)

Menu : Herbal Chicken, Honey Grilled Chicken Wings From The Baby 3. Butter Prawn, Stir-Fry Brinjal With Belacan, Steam Fish From Kubi. Plus Apple Crisp For Desert =)
Soon after the dinner, I was invited by Angeline to her 2nd dinner the next coming Friday.
That was the initial plan!
I was over-happy because invited for eating this time, no cook! How many times, how many chances I get to eat but no need to cook, thats rare! But my happiness only last for few hours and at last, I need to cook too! They were planning for some Italian food and I was told to make dessert only, but due to my limited time, I was unable to complete my Blueberry Cheesecakes on time, thus I have to cook other stuff. I planned on Appetizer!

My food this time : Bacon Tri-Salad + Baked Nachos With Salsa Sauce

Looking forward for more dinner to come!!!

0 Anti-Kubi on "Dinner With The Girls =)"

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates