Friday, May 30, 2008

The Reason


Here goes a story...
It was like 7 years ago, I met him~ And 4 years ago, he presented me "The Reason". I don't get surprise or thinking why he chose this song, because all the while he loves rock n roll. And 4 years later, today in the class when everyone was busy talking,and the only way to keep my ears silent is to hang on my mp3. My bad habit = I don't respect a song, by saying in a way that I don't notice or try to understand the meaning of a lyrics until IF I AM REALLY IN THE MOOD OF SONGS, esp when it is NOT a sentimental or love song.

And emo me today~ I listened to the lyrics carefully for the very first time for this song ~ "The Reason"

I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new and the reason is you

I'm sorry that I hurt you It's something
I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
Thats why i need you to hear I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new and the reason is You

I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you

Perhaps the person who sang this song, he was trying to send the message but the dumb and happy me that time, never notice, or maybe I am not even care listening to what he is singing or who he is singing to. But after listening to the lyrics, I do feel sorry. I can't say a reason why, its just a feeling deep inside for a special friend like him. And I tell myself ; Let the past be a past. Thats how we live on everyday =)
Am not a superwoman who is able to live up with plenty expectations. I do feel.

One day someone asked me, Can you define LOVE? Thats a very tricky question.
I told ; When you are 18, LOVE is excited. When you gets older, LOVE is a routine life: someone you can live with, someone you can share, and someone you can tolerate living with EVERYDAY. That is the circle of love.
Do you get tachy when you meet someone you like for the first time? 2nd, 3rd... 10th??? YES, definitely!!!
Do you get tachy after 3 years??
Do you get excited waiting someone to be home, waiting his call, waiting his sms, waiting for dinner, or waiting for the next meet???
Do you feel the way you SHOULD like how you felt for the very first time you met him?

Somebody said ; An eternal love, is when the couple able to fall in love in each other again and again, their love life don't get bored or suck up~ How you fall in love to the SAME person AGAIN and AGAIN?

I don't really buy the love quotes showed online because I felt that, there is not a must that everyone fits to the quotes. Besides, even if we know the real theory of love, BUT so what? We are not following, and in fact its beyond control. Its something uncertain. Who can guarantee and promise forever love? Even I can't promise one!

So what should we do?

Live for every single possible day. Do something that you makes your life worth living and appreciate each other.
Do not afraid to love. One second,One word might change many things in your life.
When I don't know what is this real little fragile love thing, I tell myself for not seeking the answer but to live with the love life. It is more important to live with what you love doing.
And here, I would really ask you to appreciate someone you should before it gets too late! ~ Esp your closest person. You might not be surprise if your best friend turn out to be your last lover!









Ooowwww.. This is officially the FIRST sensitive thoughts I poured in my this not very old blog =)

And well, thats not the end of the post YET~
Today is Jamie's Bday and as usual, dinner + bday cake =) My message to her ; Happy Bday & All the best! And have faith in our friendship.
We did not manage to snap any nice pictures but of course there are always at least FEW.
Don't ask me why the bday girl is not in the picture~ All is that we do need a better camera =)
Happy Birthday!

2 Anti-Kubi on "The Reason"

Anonymous said...

infact i buy tht love quotes you've stated 'eternal love is when the couple able to fall in love in each other again and again'.even my life in msia too routine with him, but sumhow he's still attracting me very much from far i see him or mayb when he's wearing sumthing nice.tht why i was telling everyone he's so handsome,mayb no1 ever thinks tht.haha..everytime i do talked about him to my friends, there still be a smile on my face. is this one form of falling in love again? haha..ok lar..bullshiting again.hehe

fufu on May 31, 2008 at 4:25 PM said...

i am still waiting for my angel @_< lucky you have found yours!

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates