Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Babies Are High


Been such a long long time, the babies are in dirt haha~ And my room accumulates with more and more dust lately, thats usually what happen when the winter ends. Thus I decided to bath them yesterday night =) And they are high up now and they are clean XD
After hanging, they should be placed comfortably onto my bed AND ....
.......
.......
.......
My coming 2nd round washing the remaining babies will be not too soon hehe.
Perhaps I should bath them by not spinning them because they are my favorites haha =)
Ouwww.. The other 2 are isolated years at the book rack! Actually they are cute too =)
Yep... And my last baby!!!
...
...
...
...
...
...
TA DAAAAAAAAAA ~~~ Ms M&M aka Ms Pop-Corny

5 Anti-Kubi on "My Babies Are High"

Ian on May 15, 2008 at 3:03 PM said...

OH tipu~ Tigger and Tweety didnt bathe one XAXA LOL~
I spoilt ur post hahaha XD

ChiroBie on May 15, 2008 at 3:06 PM said...

Did you not see the 2nd pic? Retarded!!!
Hell Yeah, I know you are jealousssssss because tweety baby are one of my favorite and the piggy dumb!

Ian on May 15, 2008 at 3:08 PM said...

HUH they will be so dead tonight XAXAXA...

ChiroBie on May 15, 2008 at 3:09 PM said...

Yeah!!!
Your arsenal pillow will be sewed by 2 parts tonight! And hell yeah good news, you want the pillow chest or pillow abdomen???!!!

Pike-chan on May 20, 2008 at 5:26 PM said...

eh... i like the spongebob square pants, it's just so cute!!

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates