Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Talking About Cars


What Is Your Dream Car?
When such question being asked,I am sure many of us will list numbers of different varieties of luxury cars we dream for. But how many years do you have to earn enough to get yourself a real dream car?
As for me, I guess many years =) The higher you expect, the longer it takes.
But there are most lucky people in the world having their dream car once they get their ass off from the secondary school. And even if its not their dream car, BUT they have at least something to drive on, they don't have to wait for buses or metro. Well for people like us, like me studying abroad, I guess that will nvr happen to me, Yeah I have to take buses, metro and walk LOL. Everyday. Unlike the Mr. Mr. Mr. Car back home!
Dd Mr.Benz ,R Mr. Kia, B Mr. Honda Wannabe
My bros are damn lucky having their own car once they started colleges ( esp when they have a daddy who knows well about car, whom dislike proton). But I don't get jealous, I don't get unhappy because I know he definitely get me one if I were to study in Mal.

And today I dreamed something real bad. Awaken with unknown tears & fear. Quickly I wanted to call home, but due to some reasons, I have to wait till evening.So,I told mum about it and instead she told me, everything will be fine and its a good news instead. Yeah, again they bought a car.( Thats the good news?? No lor... )
And the trick is to tell me the car belongs to me when I am in Mal, thus I have to spend a little lesser to help to pay on loan ( Hah Hah ~ Thats the trick! I know you dad!) LOL. Too bad I am not dumber. Keke =)

But today mum made up my day =)

Perhaps am thinking too much, but getting 3 cars in 3 years sounds a bit crazy ~ I hope for lesser shocking news back home about new shops or cars, BUT if got new house, I WANT!!!
There is no way to repay your parents, the only way is to live your life fullest.
And be good kids, do all your studies & do not complain ~ Clear Bros??!!?? Play less on new "useless" gadgets, stick your butt to the chair and open eyes widely and STUDY!!!



How badly I wish to be home ~ Will I regret on my US 2009 plan???!!??

Update from comments : This car picture is not my dream car. Do I look so OLD? Haha ~ Only my dad loves driving it!

3 Anti-Kubi on "Talking About Cars"

ChiroBie on April 29, 2008 at 4:53 PM said...

Mr Lam Ching Fu~!!! You hate the word verification and you see, just few hours ago I removed it and I got my first spam comment!

I am sorry I have to replace the verification Haha~ The comment will be retain here for your reference LOL.

Anonymous said...

haha irise hope u get ur dream car one day^^
and thanks for the tickets

ChiroBie on May 1, 2008 at 2:02 AM said...

Who doesn't want a dream car? Haha ~

But I don't have a dream car now. LOL...

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates