Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tags


Miss Ching Mun, this gotta be hard I tell you haha ~ I don't really know what tag is, and I see many people around me "tagging", so maybe I should get a try too ~ But the toughest is to list the 8 ppl I wanna tag at the end LOL.
Here it goes.
Got a tag from Ching Mun

The Rules
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

Random Fact 1
Determine, Discipline & Bloody Frank which I think its bloody cruel and bad.

Random Fact 2
Things I hate the most = People nagging me @ repeat word/question more than 1 time.
And there goes my 2 favourite words : "Anything" & " See How First".

Random Fact 3
Things I never stop doing = Traveling & Eating. And I put expectation on it.
And I don't deny I love shopping. And I accept complains from my bros & sis about my over time-consuming shopping activities.

Random Fact 4
My biggest achievement = Parents happy to have a doctor at home. And I love my job.

Random Fact 5
My Pyscho = Guilty for being a no good grand-daughter (I can't do much because I am not able to). Missing them is a routine.

Random Fact 6
I fear I pray. Beliefs strengthen my soul. Master my own destiny is what I call Life.

Random Fact 7
Insect I fear most is Butterfly because it flies and lands on my flower hair band.

Random Fact 8
Listen to many, Speak to a few. Thats the best way to protect myself.

The toughest thing...People I wanna tag :
1) Irene
2) Bret
3) Goku
4) Kelvin
5) Eddy
6) Amy
7) LCFu
8) Yau Chai
Randomly I picked 8 ~ Are they responsive???!!?? Haha ~


14 Anti-Kubi on "Tags"

Ian on May 1, 2008 at 2:22 AM said...

Goku at number 3, he is very sad, "SAT CHUNG" already :(

ChiroBie on May 1, 2008 at 2:27 AM said...

You should feel lucky in no.3 cause you have a total abandoned blog!

Ching Mun on May 1, 2008 at 10:52 AM said...

Good try Chirobie :)

And ya, just saw the total abandoned blog haha. Ian, make it alive!

Anonymous said...

i dun get u leh...

ChiroBie on May 6, 2008 at 1:09 PM said...

Now I know siapa dotcom!!! Read the rules and post it to ur blog lol. Write 8 random facts abt yourself!.. "Actually this the lame thing, you can ignore it haha cause I was jus trying out lol"

Anonymous said...

who is dotcom??? kaka... heii, Goku!!! Irene is number one, although her blog is totally abandoned since n years ago... haha, accept it please!!!

Anonymous said...

welll... Random Fact 3... she can really sacrified her lunch even dinner to shop until empty wallet!!! believe that!!!

ChiroBie on May 6, 2008 at 9:49 PM said...

Mrs.dotcom is making lotsa fun in my blog!!! and the si clone storm!!! Haha~

ChiroBie on May 6, 2008 at 9:50 PM said...

Btw, the lunch and dinner sacrifices incident was form 2 lehhhhhhhh.... its... 10 years ago!!! You got bloody good memories! LOL

V!W! on May 10, 2008 at 7:29 AM said...

well, i am last :( sigh....at least am listed, should be glad rite :P

anyway, i did
IT ady la.

Anonymous said...

haha... even Ms Storm is what so call "Si Clone", but she still can light up ur blog lol... haha, FORM 2.... shopping until declared bankcruptcy, shopping until no money to buy a bus ticket... well, end of the day, forced to "mengcangkuk" in front of Giordano, Amcorp Mall with chow mei kuan and ling poh ying, awaiting for ppl's ex to fetch u all back to TM... hahaha...

Anonymous said...

well... Ms Storm and Mrs Dotcom are best fren lol...

ChiroBie on May 10, 2008 at 12:26 PM said...

What i know is that, dot com is DEAD....... Yeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa =)

Anonymous said...

excuse me.... dotcom's owner still alive ok...

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates