Monday, April 21, 2008

Someone I Missed Badly


Question Of Every Second In My Mind

What is Death?
Never there is a definite answer!!!

Love is stronger than death even though it can't stop death from happening, but no matter how hard death tries it can't separate people from love. It can't take away our memories either. In the end, life is stronger than death.

Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

Thus, start appreciating every single one beside you, especially those who loves you =)


I miss my grandpa badly, still, always in my thoughts & I am not able to bear (IF) any other coming shocking news abt death when I am so so far from home. I hope the old ones stay healthy always =)

80 more days to be home...











Regardless to various of religion, one basic concept is that we believe the existence of God.
When you fear, You pray =)

And the funny part abt this post, Do you want to know when you will be dying? Haha ~ Check this out!
Death Clock

2 Anti-Kubi on "Someone I Missed Badly"

Jo on May 6, 2008 at 8:59 PM said...

Death is a part of life...So far i was lucky coz nv been to any funeral b4, though my mother side grandies are gone when i was young.
but recently my bf's granma died, i just wana avoid the funeral bt i cant.

ChiroBie on May 6, 2008 at 9:54 PM said...

Yes Jo. But we know the facts doesn't mean we can accept it esp it happens to our closest~ I know there are more death coming up in our future job. But you are lucky cause you will be home soon =)I just wish to be home when something bad happen to my family. No one likes the feeling being isolated =)

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates