Friday, September 17, 2010

I've a bad feeling


I have a bad feeling about my induction next week. I'll get to know which hospital I'll be posted at after Monday. I have a bad feeling that I might not get any of those 3 hospitals that I applied for. I don't know why but I just feel it.

Most of my friends gonna have their induction at PD and just a few of us got KL. I assumed they catogerize us according to our addresses, KL-ians ---> PD and vise versa.

I don't really care about the induction even though the fact is that most my friends gonna be at PD while I'll be at KL alone, what I do really care about is the hospital I am gonna be posted at.

I am really worried and I keep telling myself that I can't just leave KL.
I am a city girl. I can only pray hard.

4 Anti-Kubi on "I've a bad feeling"

ivy said...

it's ok girl... where ever you go for that govern work... one day, you will see a stop... by then, you will have diff thought....it will just over soon... think far...

you will be definitely fine!

ChiroBie on September 19, 2010 at 3:15 PM said...

Hopefully I wont be alone =)

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfOGSIHx9go

bedroom designs on June 23, 2012 at 11:30 AM said...

Sweet greetings,
I've a bad feeling
Not only is the article amazing so is the website! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written.

Kubi's Travel Blog

  • Santa Monica Los Angeles - (Travel Period : 8th July - 14th July 2009) Pictures taken in LA are all copyrighted by Danbo & WCChen Santa Monica Beach - situated beneath the palisades a...
    14 years ago

CuBee Wish List

  • iPhone4
  • Fossil Whitey Watch
  • Pinky Sony Netbook

I've been there

  • St.Pete Russia, Nederland, France, England, Scotland, Dubai UAE 2010
  • USA 2009 - New York, California, Nevada, Florida
  • Spain, Scotland, England 2009
  • Riga, Italy, Austria, Switzerland 2008
  • Ireland, Germany, France, England, Sweden 2008
  • Hong Kong, Singapore, Turkey 2007
  • Italy, Dubai UAE 2006
  • China, Thailand 2004

Kubi Next FootSteps

  • Greece
  • Nepal
  • Tibet
 

Hocus Pocus Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Distributed by Blogger Templates